2. Bring saucepan of water to boil. Coat chicken with 1/2 cup flour. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook chicken for 4 minutes until golden. Remove to plate and keep pan over heat (leave excess flour in pan).
3. Add 2 tbsp oil to pan. Toss in prepared vegetables along with 2 tsp paprika, 2 crushed garlic cloves, 1 tbsp tomato paste, crumbled stock cube and stir to combine. Pour in 3 cups water and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Cut cauliflower into florets and add to boiling water in saucepan. Cook for 8-12 minutes until tender. Drain, return to pan with 2 tbsp butter and grated parmesan. Blend together with stick mixer until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Return chicken to simmering vegetables for 5 minutes until cooked through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide cauliflower mash among bowls. Spoon over capsicum chicken and garnish with rocket leaves.
We used tapioca flour which is a gluten free flour.
You can also mash the cauliflower using a potato masher if you prefer more texture.
Red capsicum 1
Yellow capsicum 1
Spring onions 1/2 bunch
rosemary 1 sprig
Diced chicken breast 600g
Parmesan cheese 60g
rocket leaves 1 bag (60g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, garlic (2 cloves), tomato paste, stock cube of choice (1), butter, flour (of choice), ground paprika