2. Roughly chop coriander and peanuts. Set aside.
3. Whisk to combine peanut butter, lemon juice, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1/4 cup water.
4. Roughly chop or break apart tempeh. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Add tempeh to cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in 2 tbsp of dressing to coat. Take off heat.
5. Toss remaining dressing through slaw. Divide among plates. Top with tempeh and drizzle over peanut dressing. Garnish with coriander and chopped peanuts.
Red capsicum 1
Celery 2 sticks
coriander 1/2 packet *
Roasted peanuts 1 packet (40g)
Peanut butter 2 sachets
Lemon 1/2 *
Natural tempeh 2 packets (2x 200g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), soy sauce (or tamari), sugar (of choice)
Brown sugar or palm sugar works well with this dressing as it dissolves quicker.