2. Whisk to combine peanut butter, lime juice, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1/4 cup water.
3. Shred the cabbage. Slice capsicum and celery. Julienne or grate carrots. Toss together.
4. Roughly chop coriander and peanuts. Shred or thinly slice the poached chicken.
5. Toss slaw with shredded chicken and dressing. Garnish with coriander and chopped peanuts.
Peanut butter 2 sachets
Baby wombok cabbage 1/2 *
Red capsicum 1
Celery 2 sticks
Coriander 1/2 packet *
Roasted peanuts 1 packet (40g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
soy sauce (or tamari), sugar (of choice)
You can also add a slice of ginger or a garlic clove to the poaching water for extra flavour!
Brown sugar or palm sugar works well with this dressing as it dissolves quicker!