2. Whisk eggs with parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large, deep pan with oil over medium-high heat. Add bacon to cook. Slice spring onions, mushrooms and zucchini (see notes). Add to the pan as you go along with crushed garlic and thyme leaves. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
4. Drain and toss pasta into pan with vegetables (don’t rinse). Toss together quickly, take off heat.
Fold in the egg mixture and stir gently until creamy and combined (while still piping hot).
5. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
Divide pasta between bowls and serve at the table.
Free-range eggs 4
Parmesan cheese 1/2 bag (65g) *
Diced bacon 1 packet (200g)
Spring onions 1/2 bunch *
Garlic 2 cloves
Thyme 1/4 packet *
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper