Cut potatoes into thin wedges and toss on a lined oven tray with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper (see notes). Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until tender and golden.
2. Cut broccoli into florets and carrots into rounds. Trim snow peas.
3. Heat a large griddle or frypan over high heat (see notes). Rub scallopini with oil then cook 1/2 minute on each side or until slightly browned (in batches). Place on a lined oven tray as you go. Reserve pan.
4. Top each scallopini with a dollop of tomato sugo and crumble over cheese. Season with salt and pepper and place in the top part of the oven for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is lightly golden.
5. Add broccoli and carrots to reserved pan with 1-2 tbsp butter and 2 tbsp water. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Add snow peas and take off heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve parmigiana scallopini with wedges and vegetables. Finely chop chives and scatter over the top.
Add 1 tsp dried Italian herbs to potatoes for more flavour.
Cook 4-5 scallopini in each batch if you have a large frypan. The pan needs to be smoking hot for the steaks to brown in a short amount of time!
snow peas 1/2 punnet
beef scallopini 10-pk
tomato sugo 1 jar (250g)
philadelphia cheese 75g
chives 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
oil + butter (for cooking), salt, pepper