2. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water. Bring to the boil, simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain and keep warm.
3. Melt butter and grate lemon zest. Combine with remaining crumb ingredients. Wedge lemon for serving.
4. Place fish on a lined oven tray, season with salt and pepper. Top with crumb mixture, press gently to stick. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Trim and cut beans into 3cm lengths. Blanch, alternatively cook in a pan with oil for 3 minutes. Halve and add cherry tomatoes. Toss together and season with salt and pepper.
6. Chop parsley and slice spring onions. Toss with drained potatoes. Drizzle with oil and season to taste.
7. Serve parmesan crusted fish with potatoes, green bean salad and lemon wedges.
Cooking time of the fish is depending on the thickness of the fillets.
Steam beans on top of potatoes for 3 minutes if you have a steamer basket.
1/2 packet shaved parmesan cheese
50g panko crumbs
2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
1/3 packet fresh parsley, chopped
40g slivered almonds
2 packets white fish fillets
250g green beans
200g cherry tomatoes
1/3 packet fresh parsley
1/4 bunch spring onions
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper, for seasoning