Add sesame seeds and 1/2 tsp salt to a small food processor. Blend into a crumb consistency.
2. Cut parsnips into chips. Coat with 1 1/2 tbsp oil and then sesame crumb. Lay on lined oven tray and roast in oven for 20-25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
3. Halve tomatoes. Dice cucumber and capsicum. Toss together in a bowl with 1 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil. Set aside. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Finely chop dill. Combine with 1 crushed garlic clove, 2 tsp vinegar and yoghurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Cut tempeh into batons. Coat with 1 tsp smoked paprika, 2 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Heat frypan over medium-high heat and cook for 2-3 minutes each side until golden. Take off heat and squeeze over lemon juice.
6. Divide tempeh, salad and chips among plates. Serve with tartare sauce.
You can also leave the sesame seeds whole.
Cherry tomatoes 1 punnet (200g)
Lebanese cucumber 1
Green capsicum 1
dill 1 packet
Coconut yoghurt 1 tub (120g)
natural tempeh 2 packets (2 x 200g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, garlic (1 clove), red wine vinegar, smoked paprika