2. Rinse and roughly chop lettuce, slice cucumber, halve trimmed sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes. Combine in a bowl with drained olives. Set aside.
3. Finely chop rosemary leaves. Drain potatoes and place on a lined oven tray. Flatten using the base of a mug or masher, sprinkle with rosemary, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp oil. Bake for 10 minutes in the top part of the oven, or until golden and crispy.
4. Heat a frypan over high heat. Rub steaks with 1 tsp paprika, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook in batches for 1-2 minutes on each side. Set aside on a plate as you go, keep warm.
5. Reduce heat to medium. Peel and slice garlic and add to pan with 3 tbsp oil and 1 tsp paprika. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then squeeze in lemon juice to taste. Pour paprika oil over steaks (or return steaks to pan for serving at the table).
6. Serve paprika steaks accompanied by smashed potatoes and side salad.
Serve salad with mayonnaise or your favourite dressing.
baby cos lettuce 1
lebanese cucumber 1
sugar snaps 125g
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
green olives 1/2 jar
rosemary 1 sprig
beef scallopini 10-pack
ground or smoked paprika 1tsp
garlic 2 cloves
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper