No fish option - salmon fillets are replaced with chicken schnitzels.
2. Place 4 large sheets of baking paper on the bench and top with even amounts of vegetables. Season fish with salt and pepper and place on top of vegetables. Finely chop rosemary and scatter on top. Top each fillet with 1/2 tbsp butter.
3. To wrap each parcel, bring long sides of the paper together, fold over and place short sides underneath parcel to seal. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. Finely chop dill. Whisk together with 1 1/2 tsp mustard, 1 tbsp vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside
5. Dice tomatoes. Toss with rocket leaves, drained lentils and dressing.
6. Divide lentil salad among plates. Serve with fish parcels.
Broccolini 1 Bunch
Capers 1 Jar (55g)
Salmon 2 Packets
Rosemary 1 Sprig
Dill 1 Packet
Rocket Leaves 1/2 Bag (100g) *
Brown Lentils 1 Tin (400g)
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, butter, wholegrain mustard, baking paper, red wine vinegar