2. Peel and grate ginger. Dice paneer into 1.5cm pieces. Shred wombok cabbage and slice zucchini into crescents.
3. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add the ginger, paneer, 1 tsp mustard seeds, 2 tsp cumin and 1 tsp turmeric. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden. Add cabbage and zucchini, stir through until wilted. Remove and keep warm.
4. Beat egg (1) in a large bowl. Slice spring onions and add to bowl with chickpea flour and 2 cups water (or milk). Whisk until combined, season well with salt.
5. Wipe out frypan, place over medium-high heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. When hot, add a ladleful of batter, turn pan to evenly coat the base. Cook for 1 minute, until set and golden (see tip). Flip over with a spatula and cook other side for 1 minute, or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
6. To serve, place large spoonfuls of the paneer mixture on one side of the pancake and fold over to enclose the filling. Top with radish salad and serve with lemon wedges.
The pancake is ready to flip with the edges look set and bubbles start to show. See our Facebook video tip on how to make the pancakes.
This dish is also great with a dollop of yoghurt to serve.
snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet
coriander 1/3 bunch
PANEER 2 packets
baby wombok cabbage 1/2
spring onions 1/3 bunch
chickpea flour 1 packet (250g)
mustard seeds 1tsp
ground cumin 2 tsp
ground turmeric 1 tsp
from your pantry: oil (for cooking) and salt.