2. Slice spring onions into 3cm pieces. Halve cherry tomatoes. Crush garlic cloves (2). Slice basil leaves.
3. Add onions, tomatoes and garlic to frypan with 1 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until tomatoes blister. Add stock cube and 1 cup water. Bring to a simmer then remove from heat. Stir in basil, lemon juice and 3 tbsp olive oil. Set aside in a bowl.
4. Wipe out pan and place back over medium heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Trim beans and add to pan with broccolini. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Remove to keep warm.
5. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan. Cook fish for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Pour over sauce to heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide parsnip mash between plates. Place fish on top and spoon over sauce. Serve with a side of greens.
Place cooked greens on top of potatoes and cover to keep warm while snapper cooks.
No Fish option - replace with chicken breast fillet Increase cooking time to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
garlic cloves 2 cloves
Spring onions 1/2 bunch
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
basil 1 packet
stock cube 1
green beans 1/2 punnet
broccolini 1 bunch
white fish fillets 2 packets
From the pantry: Oil, salt & pepper.