No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet.
Cut sweet potatoes into wedges. Place on a lined oven tray and toss with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden and tender.
2. Rub fish fillets with oil, salt and pepper. Place sesame seeds on a plate or piece of baking paper. Press fish fillets firmly to coat.
3. Trim beans, slice carrots and cut broccoli into florets. Place in a heated frypan with 1/4 cup water. Cook, covered, for 3-4 minutes until just tender. Add 1/2 jar tomato kasundi, toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter, reserve pan (step 4).
4. Wipe the frypan, reheat with 2 tbsp oil over medium-high. Add fish and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
5. Chop mint leaves and combine with yoghurt and remaining kasundi (see notes).
6. Serve sesame fish with roasted sweet potatoes, kasundi vegetables and dipping sauce.
Use tomato kasundi to taste as some people can find the flavour a bit hot.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillets.
Slice into nugget sized pieces. Increase cooking time to 5-6 minutes on each side (depending on thickness) or until cooked through.
White fish fillets 2 packets
Sesame seeds 1 packet (70g)
Green Beans 1 punnet
Tomato Kasundi 1 jar (200g)
Mint 1/2 bunch
Natural Yoghurt 1/2 tub (250g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper