2. Combine 2 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 2 1/2 tbsp fish sauce, 1 tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp water with butter chicken paste in a bowl.
3. Cut broccoli into small florets, slice capsicum, spring onions and carrot. Peel and grate ginger.
4. Heat a large wok with 1 tbsp oil over high heat. Add broccoli and carrot, cook stirring, for 2 minutes. Toss in remaining vegetables as well as bean shoots (reserve spring onion tops and extra bean shoots to garnish).
5. Push vegetables to one side of the pan and crack in eggs. Lightly scramble until just set, then toss through the noodles and sauce to heat through.
6. Crush peanuts and scatter over top with remaining bean shoots and spring onion tops. Serve with lemon wedges.
Tip! Season the noodles at the end with extra fish sauce if needed.
butter chicken paste 1/2 jar
apple cider vinegar 2 1/2 tbsp
fish sauce 2 1/2 tbsp
brown sugar 1tbsp
red capsicum 1
spring onions 1/3 bunch
roasted peanuts 40g
bean shoots 3/4 bag
From your pantry: oil & brown sugar