2. Toss diced chicken through the sauce to coat.
3. Slice pak choi into 3cm pieces. Cut carrot into crescents. Toss in a bowl with chicken, baby corn and sugar snaps to combine.
4. Lay out 4 large sheets of baking paper or foil. Divide chicken and vegetables over each sheet. Pour over any remaining marinade and season with pepper.
5. Bring long sides of paper together, fold over twice and tuck short sides underneath to form a parcel. Place parcels on baking tray and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve parcels scattered with roasted cashews and fresh coriander sprigs.
Use tamari instead of soy sauce for a gluten free option.
garlic 2 cloves
soy sauce 4tbsp
rice wine (or apple cider) vinegar 2 1/2 tbsp
honey 1 1/2 tbsp
Diced chicken breast fillet 600g
pak choi 1 bunch
baby corn 1 punnet
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet
roasted cashews 60g
coriander 1 /4 bunch
From your pantry: pepper