2. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Add pork mince and 2 tsp dried tarragon. Break up mince with a wooden spoon and cook for 4-5 minutes , or until browned.
3. Slice spring onions and dice fennel bulb. Add to pan as you go and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
4. Grate the zucchini and chop the chilli, toss through for last minute of cooking. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Whisk together 1/2 lemon juice, egg and 2 tbsp olive oil. Fold through pasta in saucepan along with reserved pasta water and 1/2 the crumbled feta until well coated. Fold through pork mixture.
6. Toss watercress with remaining crumbled feta, 1 tbsp olive oil and season with cracked black pepper. Serve pasta topped with watercress salad.
Deseed the chilli for less heat.
Reserve fennel fronds and use to garnish.
No pork option - replace with chicken mince
Gluten free option - replace with gluten free pasta. Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
pork mince 600g
dried tarragon 2tsp
spring onions 1/4 bunch
feta cheese 1/2 block
watercress 1 bunch
From your pantry: olive oil, salt & pepper,