2. Chop rosemary leaves and combine half with 1 crushed garlic clove, grated orange zest and 2 tbsp oil. Slash chicken and rub with mixture. Place in a lined oven dish and roast for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
3. Combine orange juice with 1 crushed garlic clove, 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp mustard, salt and pepper.
4. Drain and place potatoes on a lined oven tray (reserve saucepan). Flatten, using a cup, drizzle with oil, remaining rosemary, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
5. Slice carrots and courgettes, trim and halve beans. Add 1/3 cup water to reserved saucepan and bring to the boil. Add vegetables and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Drain and toss with 1 tbsp dressing.
6. Slice chicken and serve with squashed potatoes, steamed veggies and dressing.
Boil the kettle and pour into potato pan to quickly bring to the boil.
Vegetables (step 5) can be cooked in a steamer basket on top of potatoes and kept warm if you have one. Alternatively, you can add them to the tray (step 4).
Serve the potatoes tossed with the rosemary, oil salt and pepper if you don’t have time to cook them twice!
Rosemary, 2 sprigs
Garlic, 2 cloves
Chicken breast fillets, 600g
Green beans, 1 packet (250g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, seeded mustard (or dijon)