Slice sweet potatoes and beetroots into rounds. Toss with 1 tbsp oil on a lined oven tray. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and tender.
2. Slice avocado and tomato. Grate carrot. Rinse and tear lettuce. Set aside.
3. Heat a frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Slice and add mushrooms. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until golden. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Keep pan over heat.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil to frypan. Cook patties for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until warmed through. Remove and keep warm.
5. Heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Crumble in cheese, whisk in 1 tbsp mustard and 3 tbsp water until well combined.
6. Divide lettuce between plates. Stack with sweet potato, beetroot rounds and mushrooms. Top with patties, even amounts of cheese and fresh toppings.
The soy burgers are ready to eat, warm them through in the pan if desired.
Slice rounds 1.5cm thick.
Reheat cheese if needed before serving.
Festival lettuce 1/2
Field mushrooms 200g
Soy burger patties 1 packet
Cheddar cheese 150g
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, dijon mustard