Slice tomatoes and bocconcini, drain eggplant (reserve oil). Arrange on a serving platter (leave some space for the beans).
2. Heat a griddle or frypan over medium heat. Trim beans, add to pan with some reserved oil from the eggplant tub. Cook for 2-3 minutes or to your liking.
Add to the salad platter, keep pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add beef burger patties to heated pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In the meantime, tear lettuce leaves and transfer capsicum dip into a small bowl. Take to the table along with the salad platter.
5. Slice bread on a diagonal and toast in the oven for 2-4 minutes (see notes).
6. Serve open burgers at the table for everyone to assemble their own with toasted bread, burger patty, salad ingredients and dip.
Use a toaster to crisp up the bread. Halve a garlic clove and rub on toasted bread if you like!
bocconcini 1 tub
Marinated eggplant 1 tub
Green beans 1 packet (150g)
Beef hamburger patties 4-pack
Festival lettuce 1/2
Chargrilled capsicum dip 1 tub
Country bread loaf 1
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper