No Fish option - replacement is chicken schnitzels.
Gluten friendly option - bread is replaced with 600g potatoes.
2. Finely chop dill and combine with 1/2 cup yoghurt, 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 1 tsp dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Set aside in the fridge for serving.
3. Crush and place cornflakes on a plate or piece of baking paper. Rub fish fillets with 1 tbsp oil and season with salt and pepper (see notes). Press into crumbs to coat.
4. Heat a large frypan with 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp butter. Add fish and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through. Slice bread into large slices on the diagonal (see notes).
5. Slice cucumber and tomatoes. Separate lettuce leaves, halve sprouts and wedge lemon.
6. Arrange a slice of bread on each plate and top with sprouts and prepared fresh ingredients, fish fillet and dill sauce. Serve with lemon wedges, baby carrots and any remaining dill sauce for dipping.
Use lemon zest to season the fish if you desire. Lightly toast bread if desired.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken schnitzel. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
Gluten friendly option - bread is replaced with 600g potatoes. Wedge and roast with carrots, increase roasting time to 30 minutes. Serve as fish and chips.
dill 1 packet
natural yoghurt 1/2 cup
cornflakes (GF) 100g
white fish fillets 2 packets
wholemeal sandwich loaf 1 (small)
continental cucumber 1/2
baby cos lettuce 1
snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet
From your pantry:
oil + butter (for cooking), salt, pepper, mayonnaise, dijon mustard