2. Heat a large frypan with 2 tbsp oil/butter over medium heat. Add chicken schnitzels to egg wash then press into crumbs to coat. Place in the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
3. While chicken is cooking, separate lettuce leaves, slice tomatoes and avocado. Arrange on a platter and take to the table.
4. Cut carrots into sticks and quarter radishes.
Slice bread lengthways and toast in the oven (optional). Take all to the table.
5. Combine aioli with thyme leaves (see notes).
6. Take all ingredients to the table and allow everyone to assemble their sandwich to
taste with schnitzel, salad greens and aioli. Serve with a side of carrot sticks and radish.
Add 1 tsp ground paprika to the crumbs for added flavour.
To quickly remove thyme leaves - place your fingers at the bottom of the stem, hold upside down and firmly slide the leaves down.
PANKO CRUMBS, 1 packet (80g)
CHICKEN SCHNITZELS, 600g
BABY COS LETTUCE, 1
PURPLE CARROTS, 3
RADISHES, 1/2 bunch *
FIVE SEED LOAF (SMALL), 1
AIOLI MAYONNAISE, 2 x 50g
THYME, 1/2 packet *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper