No Fish option - replacement is chicken schnitzels.
Gluten friendly option - bread is replaced with GF bread.
2. Season fish with salt and pepper. Lay over vegetables and top each fillet with 1/2 tbsp butter.
3. To wrap the parcels, bring long sides of the paper together, fold over twice and tuck short sides underneath. Place on an oven tray and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
4. Use a stick mixer or small food processor to blend basil leaves, 1/3 cup grated parmesan, 1 crushed garlic clove 2 tsp vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil.
5. Slice bread loaf and toast in oven for 5 minutes.
6. Serve parcels with a dollop of pistou, lemon wedges and crusty bread.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken schnitzels .
Increase cooking time to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
Gluten friendly option - bread is replaced with GF bread
yellow squash 3
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
Sliced olives 1/2 jar
white fish fillets 2 packets
Basil 1 packet
Parmesan cheese 80g
Garlic 1 clove
Rustic wholemeal ciabatta 1
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, dried oregano, butter, white wine vinegar, baking paper