2. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Slice onion and capsicums. Add to pan as you go along with 1/2 tsp dried thyme, 2 tbsp cumin and 2 tbsp paprika. Cook for 4-5 minutes until softened.
3. Stir in 3 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp vinegar and 3 cups water. Rinse and add olives. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Dice tomatoes and cucumber. Toss together with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Reduce sauce to medium heat. Tuck fish fillets in so they are submerged. Poach for 5-6 minutes until cooked through. Season with salt, pepper and sugar to taste (see notes).
6. Divide millet among shallow bowls. Spoon over fish and vegetables. Top with salsa.
We used 1/2 tsp sugar to balance the dish.
No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken breast fillet. Dice and add chicken to pan along with the vegetables in step 2. Simmer in sauce for 10 minutes until cooked through.
Red onion, 1/2 *
Red capsicum, 1
Green capsicum, 1
Kalamata olives, 1 tub (100g)
Continental cucumber, 1/2 *
White fish fillets, 2 packets
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking + olive) salt, pepper, ground cumin, ground paprika, red wine vinegar, dried thyme, sugar (of choice)