2. Toss coleslaw with 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside in fridge until serving.
3. Peel and roughly chop garlic. Pulse in a small processor with nut mix to a rough consistency (be sure not to over process, or it will become a paste). Alternatively, roughly chop the nuts. Set aside with drained beans.
4. Warm tortillas in a dry frypan over medium-high heat according to packet instructions. Keep warm until serving, reserve pan.
5. Add 1 tbsp oil to frypan. Add nut mince, drained beans, 1 cup water, 1 tbsp cumin and 3 tsp smoked paprika. Cook for 4-5 minutes until warmed through (add more water to loosen if needed). Stir through 3 tsp vinegar, salt and pepper.
6. Assemble tacos at the table with nut mince and salsa. Serve with side of coleslaw.
Add 2 tbsp of natural yoghurt to the coleslaw if you prefer a creamier dressing.
Keep tortillas warm by wrapping in a clean tea towel.
Roma tomatoes 2
chives 1/3 bunch
coleslaw 1 bag (400g)
garlic 1 clove
walnut/cashew mix 1 packet (150g)
black beans 400g
Tortillas 1 packet (8)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, smoked paprika, ground cumin