2. Zest and juice orange. Whisk together with crushed garlic, 2 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Slice nectarines and capsicum. Finely chop mint leaves. Toss together with crunchy sprouts and mesclun leaves. Set aside and add rice once ready.
4. Cut feta cheese into pieces. Coat with 1 tbsp olive oil then toss in quinoa flakes to coat.
5. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with a thin layer of oil. Cook feta for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden and crispy. Season with pepper to taste.
6. Toss salad with orange dressing, season with salt and pepper if needed. Divide between plates and top with crispy feta to serve.
If you have an egg you can use that instead of oil when crumbing the feta. If short on time, crumble feta and toss through the salad instead.
garlic 1 clove
red capsicum 1
mint 1/2 bunch
Healthy trio sprouts (crunchy sprouts) 1/3 punnet
mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
feta cheese 1 block
quinoa flakes 1/2 packet (30g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper