2. Chop onion and 1 garlic clove. Add to food processor with drained beans, 1 tbsp curry powder and pinch of cayenne pepper. Process until almost smooth. Chop coriander and stir through mixture along with chicken mince.
3. Shape the mixture into 12 even patties using oiled or wet hands. Place on lined oven tray and bake for 25 minutes until firm and golden.
4. Combine 1/4 cup tahini with lemon juice, 1 tbsp mustard and 1/2 crushed garlic clove. Add 3-4 tbsp water until loosened and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Roughly chop and rinse lettuce. Trim and slice radishes.
6. Divide rice, salad and burger patties among plates. Drizzle over dressing to taste.
You could also shape the mixtures into smaller patties or meatballs and cook them in a frypan.
A tip from Nina - Serve with sauerkraut if you have some! Use the dressing to taste.
Any leftovers works well tossed through a coleslaw or blended with chickpeas to make a hummus!
Brown onion, 1
Borlotti beans, 400g
Coriander, 1 packet
Chicken mince, 300g
Tahini, 1/4 cup *
Festival lettuce, 1
Radishes, 1/2 bunch *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, dijon mustard, curry powder, cayenne pepper (optional), garlic (1 1/2 cloves)