2. Dice carrots. Slice spring onions (reserve tops for garnish) and sugar snap peas. Slice Asian greens. Keep separate.
3. Peel and grate ginger and crush garlic into a bowl. Combine with 1/2 tbsp curry powder, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 1/2 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp oil.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Crack eggs into pan and cook to your liking. Remove to a plate and keep pan over heat.
5. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan along with carrots and spring onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until tender. Add sugar snaps, Asian greens and bean shoots. Cook, tossing, for 1 minute. Add cooked rice and sauce to pan. Toss through until well combined. Season well with pepper.
6. Divide rice between plates. Top with an egg and garnish with reserved spring onion tops.
The eggs can also be scrambled into the rice if preferred.
spring onions 1/3 bunch
Sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
asian greens 1 bunch
Garlic 2 cloves
bean shoots 1 bag (250g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), pepper, curry powder, soy sauce (or tamari), honey