2. Place rice in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until tender. Drain and rinse.
3. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil. Quarter brussels sprouts and add to pan along with 1 crushed garlic clove. Add 1/4 cup water, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside to keep warm.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan. Slice leek, quarter button mushrooms and slice courgettes. Add to pan as you go along with oyster mushrooms, 1 tsp dried thyme, 2 tsp paprika and 2 tbsp soy sauce. Cook for 6-8 minutes until tender.
5. Stir spinach through vegetables until wilted. Take off heat.
Blend soaked cashews with soaking liquid using a stick mixer until smooth. Stir through vegetables, add more water if needed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide rice and stroganoff among bowls. Serve with brussels sprouts.
If your leek is sandy, slice and rinse in a colander or sieve before adding to the pan.
Mixed rice, 300g
Brussels sprouts, 300g
Mushrooms, 1 punnet (200g)
Baby king oyster mushrooms, 1 punnet (400g)
Baby spinach, 1/2 bag (100g) *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground paprika, soy sauce (or tamari), garlic (1 clove), red wine vinegar, dried thyme