2. Bring 1L water to the boil in a saucepan. Gradually whisk in polenta and reduce heat to low. Season with salt and pepper, cook for 4 minutes, stirring, or until thickened.
3. Pour even amounts of polenta over 1 large, lined oven tray (alternatively 2 smaller trays). Spread out to a 3mm-thick rectangle.
4. Slice onion and capsicum. Ribbon zucchini using a peeler. Spread each pizza with tomato passata, top with feta and vegetables. Bake in oven for 10 minutes, or until golden.
5. Slice cucumbers and toss with mesclun leaves, 1/2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil.
6. Serve pizza in slices with a side of salad.
The polenta should be quite a thick consistency before spreading as a base.
garlic 1 clove
thyme 1/2 packet
polenta 1/2 packet (250g)
red onion 1/2
red capsicum 1/2
tomato passata 1 jar (350g)
marinated feta cheese 1/2 tub
baby cucumbers 1/2 punnet
mesclun leaves 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry: olive oil, salt, pepper, butter, apple cider vinegar