2. Place 1 litre of water in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Gradually whisk in polenta and reduce heat to low. Season with salt and pepper, cook for 4 minutes, or until thickened.
3. Pour even amounts of polenta over 1 large, lined oven tray (alternatively 2 smaller trays). Spread out to a 3mm-thick rectangle.
4. Slice red onion and 1/2 capsicum. Ribbon zucchini using a peeler. Spread each pizza with tomato passata, top with feta and vegetables. Bake in oven for 10 minutes, or until golden.
5. Slice cucumber and remaining capsicum. Toss with mesclun leaves, 1/2 tbsp vinegar and 1 tbsp oil.
6. Serve pizza in slices with a side of salad.
garlic cove 1
thyme 1/4 packet
red onion 1/2
red capsicum 1
tomato passata 1/2 jar
marinated feta cheese 1/2 tub
lebanese cucumber 1
MESCLUN LEAVES 1 bag (60g)
From your pantry: olive oil, salt & pepper.