Gluten friendly option is gluten free wraps
2. Peel and slice onion. Add to a frypan and cook over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil and crushed garlic. Cook for 5 minutes, or until just softened.
3. Thickly slice and add mushrooms to pan. Cook for further 3-5 minutes, or until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from pan, keeping pan over medium heat.
4. Chop walnuts and add to pan with quinoa, 2 tbsp vinegar, 2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp oregano, 2 tsp smoked paprika and tomato paste. Cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes, or until combined and fragrant. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Julienne or grate carrots and mash avocado.
6. Assemble each burrito with mashed avocado, top with fresh ingredients, walnut quinoa and grilled mushrooms (see notes). Fold to form a burrito and serve.
Quickly chop the walnuts in a small food processor if you have one.
These burritos are also great with grated cheddar cheese or sour cream to finish.
Gluten friendly option is gluten free wraps.
brown onion 1/2
garlic 2 cloves
portobello mushrooms 4
walnuts 1 packet (100g)
tomato paste 1/2 tub
apple cider vinegar 2 tbsp
ground cumin 2 tsp
dried oregano 1 tsp
smoked paprika 2 tsp
wraps 2 packets
baby spinach 100g
From your pantry: Oil, salt & pepper