No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet.
Gluten friendly option - bulgur is replaced with buckwheat.
2. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1 tbsp oil, 40g butter and 1 1/2 tbsp spice mix. Cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes, or until spice mix has dissolved and butter foams. Remove to a bowl to cool.
3. Deseed and slice cucumber. Slice radishes and sugar snap peas. Grate beetroot and keep separate.
4. Coat salmon with 3 tsp spice mix and season with salt and pepper. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook salmon skin-side down for 4 minutes, or until crispy. Turn and cook for a further 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Finely chop mint leaves. Add to cooled spiced butter along with lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Toss bulgur with spiced butter dressing, cucumber, radishes and sugar snaps until coated. Top with salmon fillets and grated beetroot to serve.
Add a pinch of cayenne or chilli flakes to the spice if preferred.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken breast fillet Increase cooking time to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
Gluten friendly option - bulgur is replaced with buckwheat
morrocan spice mix 2-3 tbsp
lebanese cucumber 1
radishes 1/3 bunch
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
salmon fillets 2 packets
mint 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), butter salt, pepper