2. Boil the kettle. Place couscous in a heatproof, shallow bowl with 1/2 tsp turmeric, sultanas and a pinch of salt. Pour over 1 cup hot water from the kettle and set aside.
3. Heat a large frypan with oil over high heat. Add diced chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden and sealed. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour in the capsicum & eggplant dip with 1/2 tub water. Simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Stir the couscous with a fork to separate grains. Add to the tray with veggies and combine well.
6. Serve chicken and sauce with tossed veggies and couscous. Drizzle with lemon juice to taste and top with chopped parsley.
Serve couscous and roasted veggies separate at the table if you prefer.
Red capsicum, 1
Diced pumpkin, 1 bag (500g)
Couscous, 1 tub (150g)
Sultanas, 1 packet (40g)
Diced chicken breast fillet, 600g
Capsicum & eggplant dip, 1 tub (200g)
Parsley, 1 packet
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground cumin or cumin seeds (optional), ground turmeric