Gluten-friendly option: noodles are replaced with 375g rice noodles.
2. Bring a saucepan with water to the boil and cook noodles according to packet instructions.
3. Cut broccoli into small florets. Slice spring onions into 4cm lengths (keep some green ends for garnish) and cut carrots into crescents. Grate ginger.
4. Drain beef from marinade (reserve marinade). Heat a large pan or wok over high heat. Cook beef in batches for 1-2 minutes. Set aside on a plate as you go. Reheat pan and add spring onions, carrots and ginger, cook for 1 minute.
5. Pour reserved marinade and 1 cup water into pan. Bring to the boil, add broccoli, cover and steam for 2 minutes. Mix 1 tbsp water with 2 tsp corn flour, add to pan and stir until slightly thickened.
6. Stir in noodles and beef. Season with salt and pepper to serve. Top with reserved spring onion tops.
We used sesame oil for this recipe. Add some chilli paste or fresh chilli if you like a bit of spice.
Add the broccoli stem to the stir-fry to reduce waste, trim and thinly slice, the add with remaining vegetables.
Gluten friendly option - noodles are replaced with GF noodles.
Cook according to packet instructions
beef stir-fry strips 600g
noodles 1 packet (270g)
spring onions 1/2 bunch
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, corn flour