Combine crushed garlic and grated ginger (roughly 1 tbsp) with 2 tbsp vinegar, 1/4 cup honey and 1/3 cup soy sauce. Add beef strips to marinate.
2. Add noodles to the boiling water and cook for 2 minutes or until cooked al dente. Drain and rinse.
3. In the meantime, cut broccoli into small florets (see notes).
4. Heat a large pan or wok with oil over high heat (see notes). Cook beef in 2-3 batches (reserve marinade) for 1-2 minutes. Set aside on a plate, keep pan hot.
5. Add 1 cup water and 1/2 tbsp cornflour to reserved marinade. Pour into pan with broccoli and carrots (leave carrots fresh if preferred!), cover and steam for 2 minutes.
6. Toss in noodles, cooked beef and top with chopped chives to serve. Season with pepper if desired.
Beef Strips 600g
Noodles 1 Packet (270g)
Shredded Carrots 1 Packet (200g)
Chives 1/2 Bunch *
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
oil for cooking (sesame, or other), soy sauce, honey, red or white wine vinegar, pepper, cornflour