2. Add noodles to the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cooked al dente. Drain and rinse.
3. Heat a large pan or wok over high heat. Add beef mince and cook, breaking up lumps for 6-8 minutes or until dry and browned. Chop and add spring onions (save some green tops for garnish).
4. In the meantime, cut broccoli into small florets (see notes).
5. Add sauce to pan. Cook, stirring for 1 minute or until thickened. Add broccoli, cover and cook to your liking, around 2 minutes.
6. Toss in carrots and noodles. Season with pepper and extra soy sauce if desired. Serve into bowls.
Don’t waste the broccoli stem! Trim and slice into thin rounds or sticks and add to stir-fry. More alternative ways to enjoy the broccoli stem in the weekly letter.
No beef option - beef mince is replaced with chicken mince. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes or until cooked through.
Noodles, 1 packet (270g)
Beef mince, 600g
Spring onions, 4
Shredded carrots, 1 packet (200g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Soy sauce, honey (or sugar), red or white wine vinegar, pepper, cornflour