Gluten-friendly option: lavash bread is replaced with gluten free bread
2. Combine mince with 1 tbsp spice mix (10g) and 1/2 packet of finely chopped mint leaves. Form into 10 koftas (long meatballs) using 1/4 cup measurement.
3. Quarter beetroots, dice tomatoes and slice orange. Toss in a bowl with mixed leaves, remaining torn mint leaves and 1 tbsp olive oil.
4. Crush or chop nuts. Toast in a dry pan until lightly golden and sprinkle on top of salad.
Add 1 tbsp oil to pan, add koftas and cook all-over for 8-10 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
5. Warm lavash breads in a dry pan or in the oven, if desired. Wrap in a kitchen towel to keep warm.
6. Serve koftas with lavash bread, beetroot salad and hummus.
Toss salad with vinegar if you desire. Add some finely chopped mint leaves to the hummus for a minty flavour!
Gluten-friendly option: bread is replaced with GF bread
natural yoghurt 40g
beef mince 600g
ranch spice mix 10g
mint 1 packet
cooked beetroot 1 packet
mixed leaves 1 bag (120g)
macadamia nuts 60g
lavash breads 1 packet
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground cumin