Gluten-friendly option: flatbreads are replaced with buckwheat.
2. Whisk together 2 tsp dried oregano, 2 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp vinegar and 1/3 cup olive oil. Thinly slice onion and add to dressing. Season with salt.
3. Rub each side of flatbreads with oil and sprinkle with cumin. Place on second oven tray and toast in oven for 3-4 minutes, or until crispy, turning once.
4. Slice tomatoes and cucumber into rounds. Roughly chop mint leaves. Slice feta into 4 even pieces.
5. Mix yoghurt with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 crushed garlic clove and roughly chopped mint. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Spread each plate with yoghurt sauce. Divide eggplant and carrots on top. Crush flatbreads into large pieces and top with salad. Spoon over onion and dressing, season with cracked black pepper.
Gluten-friendly option: flatbreads are replaced with buckwheat. Place buckwheat in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until tender but still firm. Drain and rinse under cold water.
baby carrots 1 bunch
red onion 1/2
lebanese flat breads 1 packet
roma tomatoes 2
continental cucumber 1/2
mint 1/2 bunch
feta cheese 1 block (200g)
yoghurt 1/2 tub (250g)
garlic 1 clove
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground cumin, dried oregano, red wine vinegar, honey