2. Combine falafel mix with 340ml water in a bowl. Mix well and leave to stand for 15 minutes (see notes).
3. Chop lemon thyme leaves. Whisk together with 1 tsp oregano, 2 tbsp red wine vinegar, 1/4 cup olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Thinly slice red onion. Dice capsicum, cucumber and tomatoes. Roughly chop olives. Toss together with millet and dressing.
5. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat and cover the base with oil. Shape falafels into 16 even-sized balls or patties and place into pan (see notes). Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove to drain on paper towel.
6. Serve salad, falafels and dip at the table to share.
Use wet or oiled hands to shape the falafels to prevent the mixture from sticking. Try to cook them as soon as the 15 minutes resting time is up, to prevent the mixture from drying out too much.
Falafel mix 2 packets (2x 200g)
lemon thyme 1/2 packet
Red onion 1/4
Green capsicum 1
Continental cucumber 1/2
Kalamata olives 1 tub (200g)
Eggplant dip 1 tub (250g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dried oregano, red wine vinegar