No pork option - replacement is beef mince.
2. Add 3 tsp paprika and 1 tsp cumin, stir well. Pour in tomato passata and 1 Litre water (1 1/2 bottle). Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
3. Quarter cherry tomatoes and dice avocado. Blend picked mint leaves (use to taste) with yoghurt using a stick mixer (reserve for soup). Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place all at the table.
4. Remove corn from cob (see notes) and dice cacciatore.
Heat a large frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add cacciatore and corn kernels, cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden.
5. Blend soup until smooth using stick mixer. Add more water if needed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve soup in bowls with a side of corn chips (see notes). Top the soup with cherry tomatoes, avocado and yoghurt drizzle to your own taste.
Quarter corn cob and cook separately if preferred for the kids. You can also leave the kernels fresh and use as a topping.
Spread corn chips over a lined tray and top with grated cheese. Warm in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
No pork option - cacciatore is replaced with beef mince .
Cook in the frypan for 5-6 minutes, adding corn kernels, 1 tsp cumin and 1/2 tsp smoked paprika for the last 2 minutes (increase the spice if desired).
Red capsicums 2
Medium potatoes 2
Garlic 3 cloves
Tomato Passata 1 jar (700ml)
Cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
mint 1/3 bunch
Natural yoghurt 1/3 tub (165g)
Corn cob 1
Corn chips 1 bag
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground paprika + cumin