2. Heat a large frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Peel and dice onion, add to pan as you go. Grate in carrot, stir in 2 tsp cumin and 2 tsp paprika. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes, or until fragrant.
3. Add beans (including the liquid). Simmer for 10 minutes, uncovered, over medium heat.
4. Blend cashews and the lemon water with crushed garlic until smooth using a small food processor or stick mixer. Season with 1/2 tsp cumin, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Dice avocado and tomato. Chop coriander. Toss all together with kaleslaw and 1 tbsp olive oil.
6. Divide sweet potatoes between plates. Use a fork to press down the middle of each one, making a cavity. Fill with cooked beans, top with cashew cheese and fresh toppings to serve.
Serve with a squeeze of lime if you have some.
Make a thicker cream cheese by adding just 1/2 cup water.
Sweet potatoes 4
red onion 1
Four bean mix 2 x 400g
garlic 1 clove
coriander 1/4 bunch
kaleslaw 1/2 bag (200g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground cumin, smoked paprika