2. Heat a large frypan with 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Dice onion, add to pan as you go. Grate in carrot, stir in 1 tbsp cumin and 1 tbsp paprika. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes, or until fragrant.
3. Add pork mince and cook for 4-5 minutes. Stir in beans and 1/2 cup water. Increase heat to medium-high and simmer for 6-8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Crush garlic clove. Combine with yoghurt and 1 tsp cumin. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Dice avocado and tomato. Toss all together with kaleslaw and 1 tbsp olive oil.
6. Divide sweet potatoes between plates. Use a fork to press down the middle of each one, making a cavity. Fill with pork and beans. Top with fresh topping and serve with aioli.
You could also cut the sweet potatoes into rounds and use the toppings to make sweet potato nachos!
No pork option - pork mince is replaced with chicken mince. Cook as per recipe instructions.
RED ONION, 1/2 *
PORK MINCE, 300g
GARLIC, 1 clove
NATURAL YOGHURT, 1/2 tub (250g) *
KALESLAW, 1/2 bag (200g) *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground cumin, smoked paprika