2. Add tomato paste and 1/2 the coleslaw. Crumble in 1 stock cube. Cook for 5 minutes (add more oil if needed) until coleslaw is wilted.
3. Pour in quinoa, drained beans and 2L water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until quinoa is cooked through. Squeeze in 1/2 lime juice (wedge remaining). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Cut the tortillas into thin strips. Add to pan and cook tossing for 5 minutes until heated through. Remove and set aside.
5. Dice avocado and chop coriander. Put aside with alfalfa sprouts and remaining coleslaw.
6. Divide pozole among bowls. Garnish with toppings.
Add the lime zest for extra flavour.
If you have any dried chillies you can add it to the soup as it simmers.
Tomato paste, 1/2 tub *
Coleslaw, 1 bag (400g)
Mixed quinoa, 1 packet (200g)
Corn tortillas, 8 pack
Coriander, 1 packet
Alfalfa sprouts, 1/2 punnet *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, stock cube (1), ground cumin, smoked paprika, dried oregano