2. Roughly chop 2 tomatoes, add to saucepan with 2 tbsp spice mix and 1 tbsp tomato paste. Cook for a further 3 minutes, or until aromatic.
3. Drain kidney beans and stir into saucepan with 1 stock cube and 1L water. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Slice green beans into 3 cm pieces and cut half the tortillas into 2cm wide strips. Add to hotpot and cook for a further 10 minutes.
5. Dice capsicum, avocado and remaining tomato, place in separate bowls. Heat frypan to high and cook remaining tortillas according to packet instructions. Zest lime and add to yoghurt. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Cut lime into wedges. Serve hotpot in bowls with accompaniments for people to help themselves at the table.
Cut the tortillas into quarters, rub with a little oil, sprinkle on some spice mix and bake in a hot oven (200°C) for 5 minutes for crunchy corn chips.
celery sticks 2
diced pumpkin 300g
Mexican spice mix 2 tbsp
tomato paste 1tbsp
kidney beans 400g
vegetable stock cube 1
green beans 1/2 punnet
tortillas 1 packet
green capsicum 1
natural yoghurt 1/2 tub
From your pantry: oil (for cooking), salt & pepper