2. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Add spring onions, capsicums, 2 tsp cumin and 1 tsp paprika. Cook for 3 minutes. Add drained beans and cook, stirring, for a further 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Grease (or line) an oven dish with 1 tbsp oil. Transfer cooked vegetables and beans to oven dish and layer over sliced tomato. Whisk eggs with 1/2 cup water (or milk) and pour over vegetables. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and set.
4. Dice avocado and remaining tomato. Chop coriander and toss together with 1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil.
5. Place Turkish pizza base in oven for 5 minutes to toast. Slice into triangles.
6. Slice frittata and serve with salsa and Turkish pizza base.
You can also cook the frittata on the stove in the frypan if you have a lid. Heat bread in the oven for 5 minutes if desired.
Serve with a squeeze of lime if you have any.
Gluten-friendly option - bread is replaced with GF bread.
red capsicum 1
green capsicum 1
black beans 400g
pastured eggs 6-pack
coriander 1/2 packet
turkish pizza base 1
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground cumin, smoked paprika, red wine vinegar