2. In the meantime, dice pineapple and finely chop shallot and mint leaves. Toss with 1/2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Slice tomatoes and avocado. Trim and shred lettuce. Place on a platter or in individual bowls and take to the table.
4. Zest 1/2 lime and combine with juice from 1/2 lime, crushed garlic, 1/2 tbsp olive oil and yoghurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Mix 1 tbsp oil, 1 tsp oregano and 1 tsp smoked paprika. Toss to coat the fish fillets.
Reheat the pan over high heat and cook fish fillets for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
6. Serve fish, salsa, sauce, vegetables, wraps and corn cobs to the table and
allow everyone to assemble their own wrap. Cut remaining lime into wedges to serve.
- If you prefer, quarter corn cobs and cook in boiling water alternatively remove corn kernels from cobs and add to salsa.
- No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken tenderloins. Increase cooking time to 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Gluten friendly option - wraps are replaced with GF wraps. Cook according to packet instructions.
Pineapple 1/2 *
Mint 1/2 bunch *
Baby cos lettuce 1 *
Garlic 1 clove
Natural yoghurt 1/3 tub (165g) *
White fish fillets 2 packets
Wraps 1 packet
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
FROM YOUR PANTRY:
Olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, dried oregano.