2. Roughly chop and add tomatoes along with 2 tsp smoked paprika, 2 tsp cumin and 1 crushed garlic clove. Pour in sugo, 1/2 cup water and drained beans. Simmer for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Make 6 indents into the sauce and crack in eggs. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
4. Dice avocado and chop coriander. Set aside.
5. Warm tortillas in a dry frypan according to packet instructions. Keep warm until serving.
6. Once eggs are cooked, scatter over garnishes. Serve at the table with corn tortillas for scooping.
Keep the tortillas warm in a fresh tea towel or wrapped in foil.
Protein upsize add-on is paneer cheese. Dice the cheese and add to pan along with sugo and simmer.
Green capsicum, 1
Tomato sugo, 1 jar
Red Kidney beans, 400g
Free-range eggs, 6-pack
Coriander, 1/2 packet *
Corn tortillas, 1 packet
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, garlic (1 clove), smoked paprika, ground cumin