Slash chicken drumsticks in 3-4 places. Place on a lined oven tray and rub with 2 tbsp oil, 2 tsp cumin, 2 tsp smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
2. Cut corn cobs into rounds. Drain and rinse beans. Add to tray and toss. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Remove corn once golden.
3. Mash avocado with 1 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tbsp vinegar. Finely chop 1 tomato and red onion, fold through the guacamole. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Roughly chop lettuce, cucumber and remaining tomatoes. Toss in a bowl and dress with olive oil and vinegar (optional).
5. Serve chicken drumsticks, beans and corn with salad, guacamole and corn chips.
- Pull the chicken from the drumsticks, remove corn from cobs and mix together with the beans for easy serving.
- Drumsticks and corn can be cooked on the bbq, add beans to the salad.
Corn cobs 2
Black beans 400g
Red onion 1/4 *
Baby Cos lettuce 1
Continental cucumber 1/2 *
Corn tortilla strips 1 bag
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
Olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, ground cumin, smoked paprika, red wine vinegar