Gluten-friendly option: noodles are replaced with rice noodles.
2. Combine 3 tsp curry powder, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp tomato sauce and 1 tbsp oil in a bowl.
3. Wedge tomato. Slice Asian greens and spring onions (reserve tops for garnish) into 4cm lengths. Slice garlic, capsicum, cucumber and chillies. Keep separate.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Whisk eggs, pour into pan and cook for 2 minutes until set. Roll up with a spatula, move to a chopping board and slice.
5. Add tomato, spring onions and garlic to pan. Cook for 2 minutes. Toss in Asian greens, capsicum, noodles and sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes, tossing until combined. Stir through half the cooked egg. Season with pepper.
6. Divide noodles between plates, top with remaining egg and spring onion tops. Serve with a side of fresh cucumber slices and chilli to taste.
Eggs can be pan fried instead if preferred.
Gluten friendly option - noodles are replaced with black bean spaghetti .
Cook noodles according to packet instructions.
asian greens 1 bunch
spring onions 1/2 bunch
red capsicum 1
continental cucumber 1/2
birds eye chillies 2
pastured eggs 4
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), pepper, soy sauce, curry powder, tomato sauce, garlic (1 clove)