2. Slice zucchini and spring onions into 2cm thickness. Wedge squash and halve tomatoes. Toss with drained chickpeas, crushed garlic, lemon zest, 1 tsp oregano, 2 tsp dried sage and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Tear 4 sheets of baking paper and divide even amounts of vegetables on top. Slice 1/2 lemon (wedge remaining) and lay over top.
4. To wrap the parcels, bring long sides of the paper together, fold over twice and tuck short sides underneath. Place on an oven tray and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and cooked through.
5. When potatoes are cooked, remove from oven and spoon feta cheese on top.
6. Serve parcels with lemon wedges and roasted potatoes.
You could also use dried Italian herbs or thyme instead of sage.
Spring onions 1/2 bunch
Yellow squash 4
Cherry tomatoes 1 punnet (200g)
Garlic 1 clove
Macadamia feta cheese 1/2 jar
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, dried sage, baking paper, dried oregano