Gluten friendly option - soy sauce is replaced with GF soy sauce.
2. Coat chicken with 1 tbsp soy sauce and make slices 3/4 way down. Stuff even amounts of cheese stuffing into the cuts. Place chicken on a lined oven tray. Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Toast almonds in a pan over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, or until golden. Remove and set aside.
4. Julienne or ribbon zucchinis and carrots. Slice snow peas and quarter tomatoes.
5. Whisk together lemon juice, thyme leaves, 1/2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp olive oil. Toss through noodle salad along with remaining spring onions.
6. Slice stuffed chicken. Divide between plates along with noodle salad and scatter over almonds to serve.
Turn oven mode to grill for a further 2 minutes for an extra golden finish.
Gluten friendly option - soy sauce is replaced with GF soy sauce
spring onions 1/4 bunch
feta cheese 1/2 block (100g)
chicken breast fillets 600g
soy sauce 1 1/2 tbsp
slivered almonds 1 packet (50g)
snow peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet (200g)
thyme 1/4 packet
From your pantry: